The purpose of Hand Arm Vibration health surveillance is to:
- Identify anyone exposed or about to be exposed to hand-arm vibration who may be at particular risk, for example people with blood circulatory diseases such as Raynaud’s Disease.
- To identify any vibration-related disease at an early stage in employees regularly exposed to hand-held vibration.
- To help prevent disease progression and eventually disability.
- To help people stay in work.
- To check the effectiveness of control measures
Tier 1 and 2 £30 + vat per person
Please contact us for Tier 3 and 4 prices and On-Site Assessments.
You can either call on 01978 660 000 or use the contact form on the left.