Terms and Conditions – Valid from November 2022
First Aid Company of Trainers Limited, trading as, Atrium
- These terms and conditions are between Atrium, and the Customer. They replace any previous terms and conditions of First Aid Company of Trainers/Atrium and are the complete and only terms and conditions between the parties. All dealings between Atrium and the Customer shall be governed by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and any contract formed pursuant to them may be varied provided any such variation is confirmed in writing by an Executive Officer of Atrium.
- A binding contract will be formed when Atrium accepts a Customer’s booking for services, or goods order. An invoice will be sent electronically (or by post, if required) at time of booking/ordering and shall be payable strictly within 30 days of date of invoice unless previously agreed and stated on invoice. A course booking confirmation will be sent electronically. Failure to make payment prior to services being delivered may result in candidates not taking part on the course.
- We understand and will exercise our statutory right to interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to the agreed credit terms.
- A copy of these terms and conditions will be made available on the Atrium website (www.atrium-uk.com)
- Upon receipt of a Pro Forma of full Invoice, this binds the contract for any course place or service. If a cancellation is subsequently requested, you may still be charged 100% of the course/place rate but every effort will be made to transfer the booking to another suitable date.
- Unless otherwise agreed between the CEO of Atrium and the Customer, payment for the provision of any training course must be made in full before certificates are issued. Course certificates will be withheld by Atrium until payment is made in full. Refunds shall not be given for candidates who fail a course provided by Atrium, and Atrium makes no guarantee that candidates will pass any course.
- All in-house courses are charged for at a minimum candidate number of 8 places unless otherwise agreed.
- Atrium reserves the right to cancel and/or amend course dates, times and venues. Every effort will be made to give the Customer as much notice as possible, and where applicable, offer a reasonable alternative. No further compensation will be given.
- With regard to the sale of goods, it is the Customer’s responsibility to inspect the goods upon delivery and to notify Atrium of any defects within 3 days of accepting delivery.
- We do not share any of your data with third party companies, without your express permission and we will only email or contact you about work related matters.
- If you have any queries or concerns about any of the services provided by Atrium, in the first instance please informally contact a member of office staff by telephone. Atrium will approach the individual involved with a view of resolving the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant. The formal complaints procedure should only be used where the complainant feels that the nature of the complaint is too serious to be dealt with informally, or where a satisfactory conclusion has not been reached after following the informal procedure.
A formal complaint should be made in writing to Atrium, who will acknowledge receipt and ensure the matter is looked into as soon as possible.
An initial response to any complaint can be expected within 72 hours of its receipt; a full and considered response to the complaint should be completed within 30 days and any subsequent remedy implemented with the minimum of delay.