What you need to know
The course covers:
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has mental ill-health or is suffering with stress
- Understanding mental health and its stigma
- Using a Mental Health Plan to help those in crisis or need
- Finding external professional help and guidance
- The law in relation to mental health and the workplace
- Best practice when helping someone stay in work or return to work
- Understanding of more complex mental health conditions
- Promoting well-being in the workplace and how you can become an Ambassador for Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Information on self-care to aid prevention to help others and yourself
The courses at the moment are delivered via Zoom with face to face courses planned to be delivered later in the year.
All students will receive an FAIB Mental Health book upon booking.
A certificate of attendance is awarded to candidates and is valid for 3 years.
All candidates will receive an e-certificate within their course price. If you are the organiser, you will also receive a copy of the e-certificate. To minimise our price increases this year we are introducing a fee of £5.00 per person if you would also like to receive a hard copy through the post. Please select the ‘hard copy certificate’ option if booking online.
To check for availability and to book, please scroll through the months in the calendar below. Green means available, red means full. Click on the day of your course. If you encounter any problems, please get in touch.