Visitor Procedures COVID-19 Precautions – Atrium
- We will be sending out pre-visit health screening questionnaires the day before the course. Ideally, please can you complete and return via email to us before you attend or bring a completed printed version with you. There will always be an opportunity to complete on the day if forgotten.
- Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, apron, gloves) will be provided if required
- Please remember to bring a face covering with you as you will be travelling through a public buidling
- Please remember to wear a face covering on arrival and when travelling through Redwither Tower
- Please observe the one-way system at Redwither Tower when you arrive.
- As you enter the building, please use the hand sanitiser provided before approaching reception.
- At reception, please observe social distancing and state that you are visiting Atrium and give your name.
- Proceed up to the 3rd floor via the stairs or lift. Please note that there are a maximum of 2 people in the lift at one time. If you are waiting, please observe social distancing guidelines.
- Our training suite is immediately on the right-hand side on the 3rd floor. As you enter our reception, please observe social distancing as you wait for a temperature reading. If visitor’s temperature reads 37.5°C or above, we will not be able to allow them to visit and we will re-arrange.
- Please do not attend the course on the day if you feel at all unwell or have lost or experience a change in your sense of smell or taste.
- Once you have had your temperature reading, please proceed as directed. If you are attending a course, every delegate will have an individual registration form to complete that will be collected at a suitable time.
- Please can all individuals remain at their desk during break and lunchtimes or go outside – this is to reduce the risk of cross-infection
- All delegates/visitors will receive individual tea/coffee/milk sachets at their desks in addition to bottled water and biscuits. If delegates/visitors wish to bring a flask of hot water with them rather than use our training room urn, please feel free.
- It would be appreciated if delegates/visitors could please stagger comfort breaks if at all possible.
- Please note that Connected Cafe is currently closed, therefore please bring your lunch with you
- Please can all visitors wash their hands on arrival (hand sanitiser provided) and frequently throughout the day
- Touch points will be cleaned by Atrium staff as per schedule throughout the day
- All our training rooms and offices are cleaned thoroughly at the end of each day
If you have any questions or queries about our First Aid Course Procedures, please contact us by emailing [email protected] or by telephone on 01978 660 000
This procedure will be reviewed and/or revised as necessary in order to meet any changes in guidance or best practice.